Selling A House With A Garden Room.

Home / Advice / FAQ / Selling A House With A Garden Room.
Do I Need Any Certificates For My Garden Room When I Sell My House?

As your garden building doesn’t require planning permission then no certificates need to be passed on. If you do have planning permission for your build because you have a specific use for it e.g. sleeping in it then this can be passed on when you sell, but again it isn’t necessary unless they intend to use it for the same purpose.
If you make other alterations in the future, it is recommended that you check on planning permission.
Any service certificates should be kept, such as electrical installation certificates.